Ibiza trusts Real for its 2023 roadshow
Real Marketing y Comunicación has started working with Ibiza Tourism Office to organize and attend its roadshow that it is going to carry out in different cities in Spain, specifically Valencia, Alicante, Murcia, Seville, Malaga and Bilbao.
Ibiza, which will be accompanied by several local companies, organizes these workshops so that travel agents can learn first-hand the news of the destination and the products of each of the local companies, such as car rental, excursions and activities, hotels and accommodation, town halls, ferries…
In this way, when travelers arrive at each of the travel agencies, the travel agents will have up-to-date information on the destination and will be able to offer the best combination and the best trip to their clients.
What role does Real play in these workshops?
The organization of these events and the call with travel agents is the main job. But in a more explicit way:
- Contact the hotels and venues to check availability of dates.
- Agree with the hotels the spaces where to hold the events based on the expected attendees.
- Organize how the room has to be distributed according to the needs of the client.
- Coordinate the cocktails to be served at the event, with a nod to the gastronomy of the island.
- Propose and coordinate activations during the event for attendees.
- Invitation to travel agents from all cities to achieve maximum assistance, for which Real has included an advertisement in Agenttravel and has designed a landing page to register attendees.
- Assistance at the event to receive travel agents and to support Ibiza in all its needs.
What does it mean for Real to help Ibiza with its 2023 roadshow?
“For us, it is a real pleasure to have the opportunity to work with Ibiza. It is a very important organization at a national and international level, which gives us authority and prestige. So, we are very grateful for having been chosen for this key project, prior to the high peak season for the destination”, concludes Alba Prieto, co-founder of the agency.
Sergio Flecha, co-founder of the agency, points out “this project is quite a challenge since we have had a short margin of action, but we are happy to have proposed a push-pull strategy to obtain the best results for the destination. Helping Ibiza to organize a roadshow of these dimensions also allows us to position ourselves as a boutique agency for the provision of tourist representation services in the national market”.
Esta entrada tiene 0 comentarios